The aims of Churches Together in High Wycombe Town Centre are to enable its members to:
- Respond to the needs of society and witness to the Gospel together.
- Explore Christian faith, develop relationships, encourage worship, pray and reflect together while sharing with one another the treasures of different traditions.
- Actively support local ecumenical initiatives.
Currently the members are:
- All Saints Church of England
- Church of God of Worldwide Mission International
- Salvation Army
- St Augustine’s Catholic Church
- Trinity United Reformed Church
- Union Baptist Church
- Wesley Methodist Church
Membership is open to any participating church in Churches Together in England located in High Wycombe Town Centre, which acknowledges God’s revelation in Christ, confesses the Lord Jesus Christ as God and Saviour according to the scriptures and in obedience to God’s will and in the power of the Holy Spirit commits themselves to;
- Seeking a deepening of their communion with Christ and with one another in the Church and
- Fulfilling their mission to proclaim the Gospel by common witness and service in the world to the glory of God.
The Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) has assumed the status of Observer.
Regular joint activities currently include:
- Bible study groups through Lent.
- Easter and Christmas outreach events in town centre.
- Good Friday walk of witness.
- Songs of Praise on the Rye 2012, Sunday 1st July at 3.30 p.m.
- Free BBQ open to all, in All Saints grounds, July.
Churches Together in High Wycombe Town Centre is affiliated to and sponsored by Churches Together in Buckinghamshire which is itself affiliated to Churches Together in England. It operates under a Constitution, signed 5th May 2009.